Peace of Mind for Seniors
With the average funeral costing nearly $ 7,500 or more, having a burial final expense insurance policy can help ease the financial burden placed on your loved ones to cover your funeral and final expenses.
Besides the peace of mind that a final expense insurance policy provides, it also offers:
- Lifetime coverage
- NO Medical EXAMS required to apply
- Price and coverage WILL NEVER CHANGE
- Pay off final debts
- Pass money to children or grandchildren
- Quick and easy to qualify
- You choose the amount of coverage you want
As independent insurance brokers, we work for you, not the insurance companies! We have many affordable life insurance options for you.
- We keep your budget in mind and help you choose the coverage that stays within your monthly expenses
- We are here to answer all your questions
- We are able to get our clients insured with quality whole life insurance, regardless of health history. No physical or blood tests.