With the average funeral costing nearly $7,500 or more, having a burial final expense insurance policy can help ease the financial burden placed on your loved ones to cover your funeral and final expenses. No one should have to worry about how to pay for a loved one's funeral expenses, that's why we're here and that's why we help families like yours. No one likes to think of the inevitable end, but it is inevitable, so contact a First Funeral Planning Agent and let us make, not only the insurance process easy, but help your loved ones in their greatest time of need.
A final expense insurance policy provides:
- Peace of Mind
- Lifetime Coverage
- No Medical EXAMS Required to Apply
- Price and Coverage WILL NEVER CHANGE!
- Pay Off Final Debts
- Pass Money to Children or Grandchildren
- Quick and Easy to Qualify
- You Choose the Amount of Coverage You Want
As independent insurance brokers, we work for you, not the insurance companies! We have many affordable life insurance options for you.
- We keep your budget in mind and help you choose the coverage that stays within your monthly expenses
- We are here to answer all your questions
- We are able to get our clients insured with quality whole life insurance, regardless of health history. No physical or blood tests.